09 Feb Healthcare Ready Honors Frontline Healthcare Workers as 2021 ‘Heroes of the Supply Chain’
As we look back on 2021, the phrase, “building the plane while flying it” resonates now more than ever; especially as it relates to our rock star frontline healthcare workers. These are super special folks who are doing amazing jobs despite potentially feeling anxious about the overriding uncertainty of the nation’s wellness, which changes every day.
Healthcare Ready is proud to honor the various ways pharmacies, pharmacists, community health centers, nurses, physicians, medical technicians, and every other healthcare worker has gone above and beyond to make sure patients have the care they need throughout the entire pandemic. We also salute the janitorial and cafeteria staff, the IT team and more who are often overlooked because they operate behind the scenes yet they are a critical component to facility operations. We’re pleased to honor these brave individuals as our 2021 “Heroes of the Supply Chain” to ensure their efforts are documented and heralded for years to come.
We would be remiss to not recognize our dear partners such as the National Black Nurses Association, the Association of Clinicians for the Underserved, the National Association of Chain Drug Stores, and the National Community Pharmacists Association. They, along with many others, have significantly made inroads and supported populations disproportionately affected by COVID-19 and natural disasters, which are on the rise.
As the pandemic ensues, it is easy to become distracted and it is easy to take for granted the difficult work healthcare workers continue to face each day as they treat patients battling the coronavirus. It’s why we are especially honored to shine a spotlight on them and recognize them as the heroes that they are. As a nation, we need to keep them in the forefront of our gratitude and express our appreciation for them every day.
Healthcare Ready is proud of our frontline healthcare workers and the groups that represent them throughout the nation. We applaud their collective, relentless efforts to uphold communities and patient health over the past 24 months regardless of the complexities presented by COVID-19’s variants. We exalt these tireless individuals for always finding ways to navigate this crisis as they selflessly risk their own health to ensure patients have the care they need. Bravo! We appreciate you!
- Healthcare Ready Bestows “2021 Hero of the Supply Chain” Award on Pharmaceutical Industry for Efforts to Mitigate COVID-19 Impact on Society
- Regeneron’s Community Outreach Efforts to Protect Public Health during Global Pandemic Lauded by Healthcare Ready
- Healthcare Ready Honors Healthcare Distribution Sector as 2021 ‘Hero of the Supply Chain’
- Healthcare Ready Names BD a ‘Hero of the Supply Chain’ for partnering with U.S. Government on $70 million infrastructure project to expand Nebraska manufacturing facility
- Healthcare Ready Honors Frontline Healthcare Workers as 2021 ‘Heroes of the Supply Chain’
- Healthcare Ready Salutes Medical Device Industry as 2021 “Heroes of the Supply Chain” for Bolstering Nation’s Supply Chain Capacity and Resilience
- Panic Buying – Is it being prepared or is it hoarding?