08 Feb Infographic: How protective is the mask you’re wearing?
Posted at 23:13h in Disease Outbreaks, Vaccines
There are several different types of masks that can help prevent the spread COVID-19. Respirator masks offer the highest level of protection against Omicron and other variants of COVID-19, but the most effective mask to protect yourself against COVID-19 and the Omicron variant is one that, when worn, fits well and does not have any air gaps.
The infographic below highlights roughly how long protection lasts for different masks (including not wearing a mask).
COVID-19 Resources for Individuals and Patients
- Supporting Care Transitions During Emergencies for People Living with Dementia
- COVID-19 BOOSTER SHOTS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Infographic: How protective is the mask you’re wearing?
- Is Your Mask Effective Against Omicron?
- Our Work During COVID-19
- Flu Season and COVID-19
- Combatting COVID-19: Partnerships