11 Jun Infographic: Public Health Resource
Posted at 20:58h in Disease Outbreaks, Vaccines
Collaborating with public health entities, like your local county health department, is an effective way of staying informed about what services and healthcare resources are available in your community. Here are four ways to stay informed.
COVID-19 Resources for Individuals and Patients
- Supporting Care Transitions During Emergencies for People Living with Dementia
- COVID-19 BOOSTER SHOTS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Infographic: How protective is the mask you’re wearing?
- Is Your Mask Effective Against Omicron?
- Our Work During COVID-19
- Flu Season and COVID-19
- Combatting COVID-19: Partnerships