13 Oct Infographic: Shield Yourself from COVID-19 with These Safety Measures
There are multiple safety measures available to stay protected as COVID-19 continues to pose a serious health risk. The best thing you can do to protect yourself is to continue to wear a mask, social distancing, and vaccination. These actions will limit your exposure to the COVID-19 virus and will further reduce the risk of breakthrough infections.
Here are all safety measures to reduce the chances of contracting COVID-19.
- Supporting Care Transitions During Emergencies for People Living with Dementia
- COVID-19 BOOSTER SHOTS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Infographic: How protective is the mask you’re wearing?
- Is Your Mask Effective Against Omicron?
- Our Work During COVID-19
- Flu Season and COVID-19
- Combatting COVID-19: Partnerships