13 Oct Infographic: Shield Yourself from COVID-19 with These Safety Measures
There are multiple safety measures available to stay protected as COVID-19 continues to pose a serious health risk. The best thing you can do to protect yourself is to continue to wear a mask, social distancing, and vaccination. These actions will limit your exposure to the COVID-19 virus and will further reduce the risk of breakthrough infections.
Here are all safety measures to reduce the chances of contracting COVID-19.
- COVID-19 BOOSTER SHOTS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- ‘Tis the Season for COVID-19 Safety
- COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy – Reasons Behind the “I Don’t Trust it!” Mentality
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ): COVID-19 VACCINE FOR CHILDREN AGES 5-11
- COVID-19 VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN 5-11 YEARS OLD: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Less Sick More Treats: Ways to Stay COVID-safe this Halloween
- Infographic: Shield Yourself from COVID-19 with These Safety Measures