07 Jun Social Media: Protect Yourself From COVID-19 While You Are Protesting
While protesting: This social media graphic shows tips and information on how to stay safe while participating in protests or demonstrations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
After protesting: After participating in a protest or demonstration, consider these tips to protect yourself from COVID-19 when you return home.
- No Wi-Fi, No Smartphone = No Entry into Disaster Preparedness
- 4 Safety Tips for In-Person Voting
- The Healthcare Supply Chain & Its Role in Disasters
- Patient/Vulnerable Populations after Hurricane Laura
- Hurricane Laura Current and Expected Impacts
- Overlapping Disasters: How COVID-19 Can Make Wildfire Season Worse
- Healthcare Ready’s Response to Hurricane Laura