07 Jun Social Media: Protect Yourself From COVID-19 While You Are Protesting
While protesting: This social media graphic shows tips and information on how to stay safe while participating in protests or demonstrations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
After protesting: After participating in a protest or demonstration, consider these tips to protect yourself from COVID-19 when you return home.
- Resources for Individuals and Patients
- Resource Guide: Community and Patient Organizations
- Resource Guide: Healthcare Supply Chain Partners
- Resource Guide: Government Official
- FAQs: For Pharmacists and Patients
- FAQs: Faith Leaders and Communities
- Recovery Toolkit: Community Organizations & Communities of Faith
- Recovery Toolkit: Government Official
- The Healthcare Supply Chain & Its Role in a Pandemic
- What does our new normal look like post-pandemic?
- Everyone has a role in vaccine education
- Promoting Mental Health and Resilience during COVID 19
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the COVID-19 Vaccine for Parents of Adolescents
- Infographic: COVID-19 Vaccine for Adolescents Side Effects
- Infographic: COVID-19 Vaccine for Adolescents Checklist