30 Sep Social Media: Statistics on the Effectiveness of COVID-19 Vaccines
According to the latest data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Covid-19 vaccines are very effective at preventing serious illness and death from Covid-19 and are the country’s best shot at slowing the pandemic down and avoiding further suffering. Highlighted below are some benefits of getting vaccinated as well as vaccination statistics (as of 9/20/21).
- Supporting Care Transitions During Emergencies for People Living with Dementia
- COVID-19 BOOSTER SHOTS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Infographic: How protective is the mask you’re wearing?
- Is Your Mask Effective Against Omicron?
- Our Work During COVID-19
- Flu Season and COVID-19
- Combatting COVID-19: Partnerships