01 Mar Where to Find What You Need to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines
Vaccines are a powerful tool in helping us stop the COVID-19 pandemic, helping populations build immunity against moderate or severe illness caused by COVID-19. They are an integral part of the nation’s road to recovery from the events of the past year, as marked by President Biden’s pledge for 150 million COVID-19 vaccinations (i.e., at least one shot per person) in his first 100 days in office.
The sheer number and variety of resources on the topic can be overwhelming for individuals and community organizations who are ready to steward communities through this phase of recovery from the pandemic. Recognizing these challenges, Healthcare Ready has stood up COVID-19 Vaccines: Resources for the Community page, a one-stop shop for credible resources for everyday community members. This page will be updated regularly to ensure up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccines is available to communities who need it most.
What makes a resource trustworthy, reliable, useful?
Accurate, fact-based information can help mitigate the dangers of misinformation and protect vulnerable populations. Resources in the COVID-19 Vaccines page are compiled from verified information from trusted sources, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as well as industry partners, such as CVS and Walgreens, and, trusted academics and fellow non-profit partners.
The resources on this page are designed to be highly accessible, with information ranging from the science behind the vaccine to where and how you can access the vaccine. Ultimately, our resource page is a compilation of the most applicable COVID-19 resources, that can help you navigate each step of the vaccine process.
How should I use this page?
Our COVID-19 Vaccines page is designed to help unravel less-understood parts of the vaccine development process, from Clinical Development, to Manufacturing. Critical information on Patient Protections in Vaccine Development and how to Sign Up for the Vaccine is also available, along with answers to what policy makers are doing to ensure Equitable Distribution and general Vaccine Education for the Community.
This webpage is designed to walk you through the COVID-19 vaccination process, from research to development to getting the vaccine, or to the ‘shots in arms’ stage. We have also included resources that address key questions and hesitancies you may have regarding the COVID-19 vaccines.
Healthcare Ready is also in the process of creating our own resources that answer some of the most-asked questions in the community, check back in to see our own resources as we build them out. Have any remaining questions or concerns? Contact us directly to learn more or reach out to us via email at ContactUs@HealthcareReady.org.
- Ransomware, phishing, and data Breaches! Oh my! Cybersecurity resources for health centers to prevent, respond, and recover from cyber-attacks.
- Supporting Care Transitions During Emergencies for People Living with Dementia
- COVID-19 BOOSTER SHOTS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Healthcare Ready Bestows “2021 Hero of the Supply Chain” Award on Pharmaceutical Industry for Efforts to Mitigate COVID-19 Impact on Society
- Regeneron’s Community Outreach Efforts to Protect Public Health during Global Pandemic Lauded by Healthcare Ready
- Healthcare Ready Honors Healthcare Distribution Sector as 2021 ‘Hero of the Supply Chain’
- Healthcare Ready Names BD a ‘Hero of the Supply Chain’ for partnering with U.S. Government on $70 million infrastructure project to expand Nebraska manufacturing facility