Rx on the Run
Are you prepared if a disaster strikes? Many people stock up on water, bread, and canned goods, but forget about their medicine. Use Rx on the Run to print a personalized wallet card that documents your prescriptions and other important medical information.
How to use Rx on the Run
Select the card size you would like.
- The “Wallet Size” version can be folded and fit into any standard card/ID holder or wallet.
- The “Large Print” version is designed for users with limited or low vision. It may also be folded and fit into purses and some large wallets.
Fill out the form below with your personal information, blood type, emergency contacts, allergies, medical conditions, and information about your prescription medications.
- Your privacy is protected. No information you provide in the form is retained by our system. This also means you can come back and fill out the form for your loved ones!
- No fields are required. You can leave portions blank if you don’t need them or you are unsure. It may be helpful to fill this out with the assistance of your healthcare provider (doctor, pharmacist, and/or caregiver.)
- To print off a blank card to fill out by hand, select the card size you want and leave the rest of the form blank. Skip to the next step.
Click “Submit” to go to the page with your completed card. On that page, scroll to the bottom and hit “Click here to Download PDF.” You can print and/or save your PDF on your device.
- Mobile-users: If you’re filling this out on your phone, you can take a screenshot of your PDF to save to your phone!
Note: The information provided when filling out the Rx on the Run card is not stored or retained by this online tool.