Join Us: Membership to Healthcare Ready
Membership to Healthcare Ready provides organizations of all sizes with benefits aligned with Healthcare Ready’s core mission of building communities’ resiliency.
To make a donation for general support, please click here or contact us at Membership@HealthcareReady.org
We support our members in the following ways:
- Continuous support services before, during, and after disasters
- A trusted advocate and resource on preparedness and resilience policy
- A respected, independent platform to recognize the contributions of our members and the private sector health industry at-large
Healthcare Ready works with members to provide tailored services that meet each organization’s unique needs, including:
- Access to decision-makers in state and federal emergency management, public health, and homeland security agencies
- Coordination with other owners and operators of the health supply chain
- Testing and review of business continuity and emergency response plans (specifically to test coordination across organizations who serve patients in crisis)
- Accurate and timely information during disasters to help address supply chain issues
- Direct support during disasters, including credentialing assistance and regulatory guidance
How to join
Interested in joining Healthcare Ready, or learning more about how Healthcare Ready can help your company or association enhance their preparedness and coordinate better during responses? Email us at Membership@HealthcareReady.org
Whether you would like to sponsor an existing project, discuss a new idea, or discuss a partnership opportunity, please reach out to us at Contactus@HealthcareReady.org.
Healthcare Ready was created in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, when a group of organizations in the healthcare supply chain began coordinating their efforts to better respond to the crisis. In the 12+ years and over more than 100 events since, countless more companies, associations, and individuals have reached out to us in the same generous spirit as our founding organizations – to help ensure tragedies like the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina never happen again.