01 Jul Infographic: 2018 International Patient Perspectives on the Health System Polling Results
This infographic presents the findings from Healthcare Ready’s most recent international poll (conducted in May 2018) on patient perspectives on the health system. The graphic reveals key pre-pandemic insights on how respondents in 13 countries around the world view as the greatest risks to their health (ranging from disease outbreaks to civil unrest) and how they interact with their country’s health systems.
- The Healthcare Supply Chain & Its Role in Disasters
- Overlapping Disasters: How COVID-19 Can Make Wildfire Season Worse
- Heroes of the Supply Chain: Going Above and Beyond during COVID-19
- Rx Open: An Asset for All in Times of Emergency.
- Defense Production Act and its Use Against COVID-19
- A Lesson on Race, Income, and Community Resilience Against Disasters
- Infographic: 2018 International Patient Perspectives on the Health System Polling Results