01 Jul Infographic: 2018 International Patient Perspectives on the Health System Polling Results
This infographic presents the findings from Healthcare Ready’s most recent international poll (conducted in May 2018) on patient perspectives on the health system. The graphic reveals key pre-pandemic insights on how respondents in 13 countries around the world view as the greatest risks to their health (ranging from disease outbreaks to civil unrest) and how they interact with their country’s health systems.
- A Lesson on Race, Income, and Community Resilience Against Disasters
- Infographic: 2018 International Patient Perspectives on the Health System Polling Results
- The Saharan Air Layer and what it means during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Leaning into partnerships during times of crisis
- Infographic: Impact of COVID-19 on the Elderly and Patients with Chronic Illness
- During times of crisis, partnerships strengthen emergency response – Thank you, partners!
- Social Media: Protect Yourself From COVID-19 While You Are Protesting