01 Jul Infographic: 2018 International Patient Perspectives on the Health System Polling Results
This infographic presents the findings from Healthcare Ready’s most recent international poll (conducted in May 2018) on patient perspectives on the health system. The graphic reveals key pre-pandemic insights on how respondents in 13 countries around the world view as the greatest risks to their health (ranging from disease outbreaks to civil unrest) and how they interact with their country’s health systems.
- Prioritizing Vulnerable & At-Risk Individuals in the New Stage of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 in your first 10 days – There’s a Treatment for That!
- Partnering with the Healthcare Supply Chain During Disasters
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Healthcare Supply Chain
- Disaster Preparedness in the Healthcare Supply Chain
- What is the Healthcare Supply Chain?
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PROVIDERS: THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC