02 Jun Infographic: COVID-19’s Impact on Black and Latinx People
This infographic shows a few likely causes of the disparate impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Black and Latinx communities. Black and Latinx people are testing positive and dying at higher rates from coronavirus. This pandemic is made worse by existing health and socioeconomic inequities, and in turn, it is worsening those disparities in Black and Latinx communities.
- The Healthcare Supply Chain & Its Role in Disasters
- Overlapping Disasters: How COVID-19 Can Make Wildfire Season Worse
- Heroes of the Supply Chain: Going Above and Beyond during COVID-19
- Rx Open: An Asset for All in Times of Emergency.
- Defense Production Act and its Use Against COVID-19
- A Lesson on Race, Income, and Community Resilience Against Disasters
- Infographic: 2018 International Patient Perspectives on the Health System Polling Results