02 Jun Infographic: COVID-19’s Impact on Black and Latinx People
This infographic shows a few likely causes of the disparate impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Black and Latinx communities. Black and Latinx people are testing positive and dying at higher rates from coronavirus. This pandemic is made worse by existing health and socioeconomic inequities, and in turn, it is worsening those disparities in Black and Latinx communities.
- A Lesson on Race, Income, and Community Resilience Against Disasters
- Infographic: 2018 International Patient Perspectives on the Health System Polling Results
- The Saharan Air Layer and what it means during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Leaning into partnerships during times of crisis
- Infographic: Impact of COVID-19 on the Elderly and Patients with Chronic Illness
- During times of crisis, partnerships strengthen emergency response – Thank you, partners!
- Social Media: Protect Yourself From COVID-19 While You Are Protesting