08 Sep Infographic: FDA Approval vs. FDA Emergency Use Authorization
The FDA has officially approved the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for persons age 16 years and older. The Moderna and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 vaccines remain available to the public under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). The difference between FDA approval and FDA Emergency Use Authorization can be found here.
- Supporting Care Transitions During Emergencies for People Living with Dementia
- COVID-19 BOOSTER SHOTS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Infographic: How protective is the mask you’re wearing?
- Is Your Mask Effective Against Omicron?
- Our Work During COVID-19
- Flu Season and COVID-19
- Combatting COVID-19: Partnerships