22 Jun Infographic: Impact of COVID-19 on the Elderly and Patients with Chronic Illness
The COVID-19 pandemic puts certain groups at a greater risk for severe illness and death. COVID-19 is especially harmful to the elderly and those with underlying health conditions. Healthcare Ready aims to protect these populations now, and during all public health emergencies, as we know the risk is often far greater for them.
- A Lesson on Race, Income, and Community Resilience Against Disasters
- Infographic: 2018 International Patient Perspectives on the Health System Polling Results
- The Saharan Air Layer and what it means during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Leaning into partnerships during times of crisis
- Infographic: Impact of COVID-19 on the Elderly and Patients with Chronic Illness
- During times of crisis, partnerships strengthen emergency response – Thank you, partners!
- Social Media: Protect Yourself From COVID-19 While You Are Protesting