22 Jun Infographic: Impact of COVID-19 on the Elderly and Patients with Chronic Illness
The COVID-19 pandemic puts certain groups at a greater risk for severe illness and death. COVID-19 is especially harmful to the elderly and those with underlying health conditions. Healthcare Ready aims to protect these populations now, and during all public health emergencies, as we know the risk is often far greater for them.
- The Healthcare Supply Chain & Its Role in Disasters
- Overlapping Disasters: How COVID-19 Can Make Wildfire Season Worse
- Heroes of the Supply Chain: Going Above and Beyond during COVID-19
- Rx Open: An Asset for All in Times of Emergency.
- Defense Production Act and its Use Against COVID-19
- A Lesson on Race, Income, and Community Resilience Against Disasters
- Infographic: 2018 International Patient Perspectives on the Health System Polling Results