02 Jun Infographic: The Importance of Resilience to Communities of Color
This infographic breaks down key features of resilient communities, in contrast with communities that lack resilient public health infrastructure. People of color usually fare worse in crises, like the COVID-19 pandemic, due to systemic inequities made worse by disasters. This graphic highlights the various ways we can harm or build resilience at the community level.
- The Healthcare Supply Chain & Its Role in Disasters
- Overlapping Disasters: How COVID-19 Can Make Wildfire Season Worse
- Heroes of the Supply Chain: Going Above and Beyond during COVID-19
- Rx Open: An Asset for All in Times of Emergency.
- Defense Production Act and its Use Against COVID-19
- A Lesson on Race, Income, and Community Resilience Against Disasters
- Infographic: 2018 International Patient Perspectives on the Health System Polling Results