02 Jun Infographic: The Importance of Resilience to Communities of Color
This infographic breaks down key features of resilient communities, in contrast with communities that lack resilient public health infrastructure. People of color usually fare worse in crises, like the COVID-19 pandemic, due to systemic inequities made worse by disasters. This graphic highlights the various ways we can harm or build resilience at the community level.
- A Lesson on Race, Income, and Community Resilience Against Disasters
- Infographic: 2018 International Patient Perspectives on the Health System Polling Results
- The Saharan Air Layer and what it means during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Leaning into partnerships during times of crisis
- Infographic: Impact of COVID-19 on the Elderly and Patients with Chronic Illness
- During times of crisis, partnerships strengthen emergency response – Thank you, partners!
- Social Media: Protect Yourself From COVID-19 While You Are Protesting