03 Jun Video: Guide to Emergency Prescription Refills Before Disasters
Posted at 10:45h in Disease Outbreaks
What is an emergency refill? Before a disaster strikes, an emergency refill allows you to get a refill on your prescription medications before your actual refill is due. Visit our blog to learn more.
- Take stock of all your prescriptions.
- Find out if your prescriptions qualify for a refill.
- Keep track of the amount of medicine, make sure you have enough.
- Visit Rx on the Run to fill out a wallet sized card to store your prescription info.
- Resources for Individuals and Patients
- Resource Guide: Community and Patient Organizations
- Resource Guide: Healthcare Supply Chain Partners
- Resource Guide: Government Official
- FAQs: For Pharmacists and Patients
- FAQs: Faith Leaders and Communities
- Recovery Toolkit: Community Organizations & Communities of Faith
- Recovery Toolkit: Government Official
- Infographic: FDA Approval vs. FDA Emergency Use Authorization
- Social Media: Statistics on the Effectiveness of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Infographic: Shield Yourself from COVID-19 with These Safety Measures
- Infographic: Stay Safe While Doing Indoor and Outdoor Activities with Others