03 Jun Video: Guide to Emergency Prescription Refills Before Disasters
Posted at 10:45h in Disease Outbreaks
What is an emergency refill? Before a disaster strikes, an emergency refill allows you to get a refill on your prescription medications before your actual refill is due. Visit our blog to learn more.
- Take stock of all your prescriptions.
- Find out if your prescriptions qualify for a refill.
- Keep track of the amount of medicine, make sure you have enough.
- Visit Rx on the Run to fill out a wallet sized card to store your prescription info.
- A Lesson on Race, Income, and Community Resilience Against Disasters
- Infographic: 2018 International Patient Perspectives on the Health System Polling Results
- The Saharan Air Layer and what it means during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Leaning into partnerships during times of crisis
- Infographic: Impact of COVID-19 on the Elderly and Patients with Chronic Illness
- During times of crisis, partnerships strengthen emergency response – Thank you, partners!
- Social Media: Protect Yourself From COVID-19 While You Are Protesting