03 Jun Video: Guide to Emergency Prescription Refills Before Disasters
Posted at 10:45h in Disease Outbreaks
What is an emergency refill? Before a disaster strikes, an emergency refill allows you to get a refill on your prescription medications before your actual refill is due. Visit our blog to learn more.
- Take stock of all your prescriptions.
- Find out if your prescriptions qualify for a refill.
- Keep track of the amount of medicine, make sure you have enough.
- Visit Rx on the Run to fill out a wallet sized card to store your prescription info.
- No Wi-Fi, No Smartphone = No Entry into Disaster Preparedness
- 4 Safety Tips for In-Person Voting
- The Healthcare Supply Chain & Its Role in Disasters
- Patient/Vulnerable Populations after Hurricane Laura
- Hurricane Laura Current and Expected Impacts
- Overlapping Disasters: How COVID-19 Can Make Wildfire Season Worse
- Healthcare Ready’s Response to Hurricane Laura