03 Jun Video: Guide to Emergency Prescription Refills Before Disasters
Posted at 10:45h in Disease Outbreaks
What is an emergency refill? Before a disaster strikes, an emergency refill allows you to get a refill on your prescription medications before your actual refill is due. Visit our blog to learn more.
- Take stock of all your prescriptions.
- Find out if your prescriptions qualify for a refill.
- Keep track of the amount of medicine, make sure you have enough.
- Visit Rx on the Run to fill out a wallet sized card to store your prescription info.
- The Healthcare Supply Chain & Its Role in Disasters
- Overlapping Disasters: How COVID-19 Can Make Wildfire Season Worse
- Heroes of the Supply Chain: Going Above and Beyond during COVID-19
- Rx Open: An Asset for All in Times of Emergency.
- Defense Production Act and its Use Against COVID-19
- A Lesson on Race, Income, and Community Resilience Against Disasters
- Infographic: 2018 International Patient Perspectives on the Health System Polling Results