03 Jun Video: Guide to Emergency Prescription Refills Before Disasters
Posted at 10:45h in Disease Outbreaks
What is an emergency refill? Before a disaster strikes, an emergency refill allows you to get a refill on your prescription medications before your actual refill is due. Visit our blog to learn more.
- Take stock of all your prescriptions.
- Find out if your prescriptions qualify for a refill.
- Keep track of the amount of medicine, make sure you have enough.
- Visit Rx on the Run to fill out a wallet sized card to store your prescription info.
- Resources for Individuals and Patients
- Resource Guide: Community and Patient Organizations
- Resource Guide: Healthcare Supply Chain Partners
- Resource Guide: Government Official
- FAQs: For Pharmacists and Patients
- FAQs: Faith Leaders and Communities
- Recovery Toolkit: Community Organizations & Communities of Faith
- Recovery Toolkit: Government Official
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the COVID-19 Vaccine for Parents of Adolescents
- Infographic: COVID-19 Vaccine for Adolescents Side Effects
- Infographic: COVID-19 Vaccine for Adolescents Checklist
- Infographic: COVID-19 Vaccine for Adolescents
- Infographic: Public Health Resource
- mAbs Treatment: Minimizing Hurdles and Why Accessibility Matters
- COVID-19 Return to Normalcy: Back to School